.

Saturday, March 16, 2019

My worse experience Essay -- essays research papers

Some people have incredibly good luck. I do sometimes, but rarely. I could go on and on about each(prenominal) of the bad things that have happened to me, but they are not that big of a deal. There is only matchless occurrence that stays strong in my mind. One b ripe, sunny day, everything was going great, then boom, I was hit. Following this incident, more thoughts have passed through my mind. It was a confusing mess. I believe I learned something, but it has changed me in many ways also.My boyfriend, Justin, and I do plans to take a trip to the mall and to grab a burn off to eat. It was a beautiful day, but neither of us wanted to drive, so we decided to take Marta. I had no money at all, so we stopped by my job at the time to pick up my paycheck. After I was finished with that, we went by which we filled with taking pictures of each other with a disposable camera Justin had. The bus pulled up and I took Justins hand and proceeded to cross the street. I have not one memory o f what happened after that. I awoke in a small populate with my mother crying in the background. Bright lights blinded me and I could ascertain the blood pouring down my face, into my eye, then falling off my chin. I could not move, I just laid there feeling deactivate and bleeding, barely conscious. A doctor hovered over me, stitching above my right eye. Then I went out again.I woke up in a dark, dank room with my mother and boyfriend beside...

No comments:

Post a Comment